Installing Redmine

Ayari HoussemEddine
Hello i am working in my final graduation project.
I need to install Redmine which is developped bu ROR plateforme.
I've installed Redmine and Ruby but when i am trying to install rails i had a problem anyone can help me plzz ???

Re: Installing Redmine

Colin Law
On 30 June 2018 at 01:16, 'Ayari HoussemEddine' via Ruby on Rails:
Talk <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello i am working in my final graduation project.
> I need to install Redmine which is developped bu ROR plateforme.
> I've installed Redmine and Ruby but when i am trying to install rails i had
> a problem anyone can help me plzz ???

You might be better on a Redmine forum rather than here.

Colin

Re: Installing Redmine

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 5:16 PM, 'Ayari HoussemEddine' via Ruby on