Implemented Logster but only seeing FATAL errors...

Implemented Logster but only seeing FATAL errors...

John Sanderbeck
I recently implemented the Logster Gem to get a view of my errors in Production...

It's working fine however no matter what the log level is in production.rb, it looks like it is only displaying Fatal Errors...

I did look at the logs however and they are showing down to INFO level which is what I have the log level set to...

Anyone have any experience with Logster in production?

Did some googling and I am not seeing anything...

If no one has used Logster then what other logger would you recommend for a production environment?

John