I'm trying to start dbconsole by rails, but it's starting too long

I'm trying to start dbconsole by rails, but it's starting too long

Pavel Pyshinskiy
I have a problem. I can't run dbconsole. After I enter "rails dbconsole" there is nothing happens.
P.S Sorry for my english if I wrote something wrong.

Re: I'm trying to start dbconsole by rails, but it's starting too long

Hassan Schroeder-2
On Sun, Jul 21, 2019 at 5:02 AM Pavel Pyshinskiy
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have a problem. I can't run dbconsole. After I enter "rails dbconsole" there is nothing happens.

Is your DB local or remote?

Can you reach your DB from a terminal window using the settings in
your database.yml?

Do you see anything in the DB query log when you attempt to open
the console?

It would also help to provide Ruby/Rails/database versions when
asking this kind of question.