I Love Ruby updated - the free Ruby programming book

I Love Ruby updated - the free Ruby programming book

Karthikeyan A K

Hello Folks,

I added a section for test driven development. You can download I Love Ruby here https://mindaslab.github.io/I-Love-Ruby/

Enjoy coding.

Re: I Love Ruby updated - the free Ruby programming book

Gerald Bauer-2
Hello,
   Just published the talk notes from Vienna.rb on "Build (Online)
Books and Documentation w/ Octobook Themes and the Jekyll (Static)
Website Compiler" [1].

  The agenda reads:

   - What's a Jekyll Theme?
   - What's Dr Jekyll's?
  - Jekyll Themes 'n' GitHub Pages
  - What's the Jekyll Remote Theme Plugin
    - Jekyll Remote Theme In Action Example - Ruby Habits
  -   What's Octobook?
  - Three Octobook Real-World Examples
     1. World Classics
     2. Project Documentation
     3. Yuki & Moto Press Bookshelf

   Any interest in publishing the source for your I Love Ruby book in
markdown? And publishing a web version on GitHub Pages (with a ruby
tool chain eg. jekyll, kramdown, github pages, octobook, etc.)?

   Cheers. Prost.

[1] https://github.com/geraldb/talks/blob/master/octobook.md