How/when/where did DHH discover ruby?

Stefan Buhrmester
Hello all,

just to satisfy my curiosity, I wondered if there is any background story on how DHH discovered Ruby for the first time. Guess that would make for an interesting read.

Stefan

Re: How/when/where did DHH discover ruby?

Bevin Hernandez
He talks about it in this podcast. https://tim.blog/2016/10/27/david-heinemeier-hansson/ It's a bit long, but it's a gem (no pun intended).