How to Speed up Your Tests without Touching the Code

How to Speed up Your Tests without Touching the Code

Greg Navis
Hey!

I published an article on how to speed up your test suite (5 times in case of my Capybara tests) by moving your database to tmpfs. I think the technique should work for all tests (MiniTest and RSpec included) that use a database cleaner.

Best regards
Greg Navis