Google Oauth2 in embedded browser (web view)

Google Oauth2 in embedded browser (web view)

Indrajeet Mishra
I have a created rails application google oauth login using google ominoauth gem, it seems working fine on web.
Wrap this application in android app using webview but in android app Google login not working. it raise error :=> 403 disallowed user_agent.

please go through the link to get more details.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/43152411/google-oauth2-in-embedded-browser-web-view

Re: Google Oauth2 in embedded browser (web view)

Colin Law
On 27 July 2017 at 08:23, Indrajeet Mishra
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I have a created rails application google oauth login using google ominoauth
> gem, it seems working fine on web.
> Wrap this application in android app using webview but in android app Google
> login not working. it raise error :=> 403 disallowed user_agent.

How can you wrap a rails app in android?  Rails does not run under
android does it?

Colin