[Gig] Open Source Public Relations Expert Wanted

[Gig] Open Source Public Relations Expert Wanted

Beau Gould
My client is launching a new open source trouble ticket system. The
system was written using Ruby on Rails and uses the latest rich web
application features such as Ajax.

They have no PR budget so we are looking for someone who can use their
contacts in the software field to get writers to cover our product.
Someone who has experience pitching bloggers would be a plus.

This is a contract position for 90 days with a possible 90 day
extension. We are looking for someone with experience working with open
source companies, familiar with programming languages such as Ruby and
Ajax.

Job can be on a telecommute basis.  The ideal candidate would be from
San Francisco, but only in a perfect world. =)

If you are interested in this gig, please send your resume and describe
your specific experience to [hidden email]