FlowCore - A multi purpose, extendable, Workflow-net-based workflow engine for Rails applications

FlowCore - A multi purpose, extendable, Workflow-net-based workflow engine for Rails applications

姜军

This is my Chinese New Year Hacking week's work, It's ready to open review now, not tested in production yet.

I want to do this long ago because I believe a powerful workflow engine will help Ruby/Rails app releasing more efficiency, and I didn’t find a good solution yet.

About 2 years ago I done a workflow engine called WorkflowCore, although it helps me did many consultant works, but I know it’s rough and can’t help others,
finally I redo the work, and FlowCore is the result.