Filters not working in activeadmin

honey ruby
Hey all,

Filters not working in activeadmin. I have multiple databases in my project and when use filter for a table which is there in other db (have multiple db in project) filters are not working. Model is not recognized by activeadmin. Can some one help me how to access a model which is there in other db.

Thanks in advance..

Re: Filters not working in activeadmin

Karthikeyan A K
As far as I know, rails as well as active admin is designed with just one DB in mind. So this ain't working ain't surprises me. Why don't you try building your own admin interface. Or if its okay write a pump where tables from other DB's can be transferred to one DB and then you will feel like king using rails.

Founder of Code Tribe https://is.gd/codetribe