Feedback on PR (ActiveCable clients do not receive update about state of a subscription. #30042)

pw

Feedback on PR (ActiveCable clients do not receive update about state of a subscription. #30042)

pw

Hello!

I've submitted a PR https://github.com/rails/rails/pull/30042 back in August haven't gotten any feedback yet.

I've supplied a description, tests and an example application with additional information.

I totally understand if you need more time, just wondering if there is something I could do from my side. (Were you able to reproduce the issue? Are my instructions unclear?)

I'd really appreciate some kind of feedback.

Cheers and have a great weekend.