Quantcast

[Feature] Support for multiple paths for mailer previews

[Feature] Support for multiple paths for mailer previews

Tom Prats
I'd like to be able to see previews from engines in the same place I see them from my app. Right now I can only set one path with:

config.action_mailer.preview_path = "#{Rails.root}/lib/mailer_previews"

Would any else be interested is?

Thanks,
Tom