[Feature] Numeric#milliseconds to complement #minutes, #hours, #days, etc.

[Feature] Numeric#milliseconds to complement #minutes, #hours, #days, etc.

Tim Rogers
ActiveSupport monkeypatches `Numeric` to add time-related functionality (see activesupport/lib/active_support/core_ext/numeric/time.rb), giving you some nice sugar for working with time, e.g.:

1.second
2.hours
3.days
4.months
5.years

At the moment, there's an `#in_milliseconds` method which converts a number of seconds to a number of milliseconds (e.g. `5.in_milliseconds == 5000`).

However, there isn't a `#milliseconds` monkeypatch. I can imagine this being useful for cases like `sleep(5.milliseconds)` or `expect(racing_car.last_repaired_at).to be_within(5.milliseconds).of(Time.zone.now)`.

I'd be willing to build this; it should be a small change.

What do people think?