Direct hire Ruby on Rails Developer- NYC- Washington Park area

Direct hire Ruby on Rails Developer- NYC- Washington Park area

Jennifer Simpson Black
NO H1 or Third parties

This is a full time direct hire role.

3+ years experience developing applications using Ruby on Rails
5+ years total software engineering experience
Strong software engineering & architecture fundamentals

We are seeking a talented and organized Senior Developer to play an integral role in the planning and growth of our (SaaS) platform. The Senior Ruby Developer will be responsible for building and maintaining our content creation platform and marketplace. You will work in a friendly agile environment and you'll collaborate with pretty much everyone on the 25 person engineering team lead by our Cofounder/CTO.

Please email me if interested.

Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Jennifer Simpson-Black