[Cucumber] Spring cleaning

Aslak Hellesoy
There are a lot of open tickets in Cucumber, and it's hard for me to know which ones to prioritize.
Several of them are either obsolete or not very important. I need your help to decide.

I'm therefore going to put all tickets on hold. If you feel a particular ticket should be reopened, please comment on it and specify the following:

* Is this still an issue with the latest code in github? (follow "Building the Gem yourself" instructions on http://wiki.github.com/aslakhellesoy/cucumber and mention the SHA).
* Are you going to provide a patch for it? (in your own forked repo). If not, please argue why someone else should spend time fixing it for you.

Thanks for your understanding and help,
Aslak

Re: [Cucumber] Spring cleaning

Aslak Hellesoy

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 2:50 PM, aslak hellesoy <[hidden email]> wrote:
There are a lot of open tickets in Cucumber, and it's hard for me to know which ones to prioritize.
Several of them are either obsolete or not very important. I need your help to decide.

I'm therefore going to put all tickets on hold. If you feel a particular ticket should be reopened, please comment on it and specify the following:

That was fun - with a mix of Lighthouse's ruby API and cURL I got rid of 57 tickets in no time! :-)
http://gist.github.com/91248

Now I hope you'll help me reopen the important ones...

Aslak

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 4:11 PM, aslak hellesoy <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 2:50 PM, aslak hellesoy <[hidden email]> wrote:
There are a lot of open tickets in Cucumber, and it's hard for me to know which ones to prioritize.
Several of them are either obsolete or not very important. I need your help to decide.

I'm therefore going to put all tickets on hold. If you feel a particular ticket should be reopened, please comment on it and specify the following:

That was fun - with a mix of Lighthouse's ruby API and cURL I got rid of 57 tickets in no time! :-)
http://gist.github.com/91248

Unfortunately it looks like tags were cleared, so please add them back if you comment on tickets on hold...

Aslak