Quantcast

Contract Work for Ruby on Rails Developer

Contract Work for Ruby on Rails Developer

FALK LIEDER
Hi,

I am a cognitive scientist at UC Berkeley, and I would like to contract a
Rails developer to add a relatively simple feature to an existing Rails app.
I am happy to pay standard hourly rates according to your
qualifications. Your work would be contributing to scientific research
on how to alleviate the problem of procrastination and help people
become more productive.

Concretely, we have programmed an experiment to study procrastination.
The existing app presents participants with a todo list of writing
tasks. The feature I would like you to add is recording the participants
written responses to those assignments in the data base. The current
version of the app is fully functional and available on Github. There is
also a documentation for the existing code.

Please don't hesitate to contact me with questions or quotes.

I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Best wishes,

Falk Lieder
PhD candidate, Computational Cognitive Science Lab
UC Berkeley

Re: Contract Work for Ruby on Rails Developer

manish
Hi Falk,

I am not sure if you still need someone, but would be happy to discuss.

Manish

On Thursday, March 16, 2017 at 4:27:25 AM UTC-4, FALK LIEDER wrote:
[...]

Andrew Ogienko
Hello, Falk

If you still need help, please contact me.
I have a great team of Ruby developers.

Thank you
Andrew