Connect rails app to Microsoft dynamics 365 crm

Connect rails app to Microsoft dynamics 365 crm

Nsikan Ikpoh
ruby-on-rails api dynamics-crm
Please I haven't programmed a rails app that access Microsoft dynamics crm before. Please I need a guide on how to do the connections, store and retrieve data. Also can I use the crm as the main db for the app so users get authenticated or I should use a local db to authenticate and only send contacts and other data to the crm. Please can someone help me out.??

Re: Connect rails app to Microsoft dynamics 365 crm

Hassan Schroeder-2
On Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 1:05 PM, Nsikan Ikpoh <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Please I haven't programmed a rails app that access Microsoft dynamics crm before. Please I need a guide

googling "ruby gem microsoft dynamics crm api" turns up several
libraries; have you tried any of them?