Chrome not reading authenticity token?

Karthikeyan A K
Hello All,

I have a strange bug in Rails app I developing, I am using Devise gem. All works fine on firefox, but when it comes to google chrome during signup I am getting an error like:

The change you wanted was rejected.
Maybe you tried to change something you didn't have access to.

If you are the application owner check the logs for more information.

I was able to reproduce this error in Firefox wen I messed up with the authenticity token. Wondering whats its all about?

Any help would be useful.