Audio call voice not working.

Prateek Singh
Hello I have update all the changes according to bigbluebutton install process connectivity is okay,

1. When we call with Other member he will not receive my voice.
2. I will receive Other member voice.

PLease let me know why this problem comes, I have restarted nginx as well as
sudo bbb-conf --restart
But not work for me, Please help me.

Re: Audio call voice not working.

Colin Law
On 19 April 2018 at 15:08, Prateek Singh <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello I have update all the changes according to bigbluebutton install
> process connectivity is okay,
>
> 1. When we call with Other member he will not receive my voice.
> 2. I will receive Other member voice.

I think maybe you have posted this to the wrong list.  This list if
for help with Ruby on Rails development.

Colin