[Ask] i want to make widget comparison from On Travel Agency

[Ask] i want to make widget comparison from On Travel Agency

Handbo
Hello There,

I want to make widget comparison from On Travel Agency (Expedia, Booking.com, many more). what should I do ?

i need any advice.

Thanks

Re: [Ask] i want to make widget comparison from On Travel Agency

Colin Law
Keep on asking the same question every two hours, that is a strategy
that is bound to work eventually.

Colin