Anonymous survey - your help is greatly appreciated

Anonymous survey - your help is greatly appreciated

Mugurel Chirica
Hello everyone, I'd like to have a better idea (that's up to date and real, not possibly fake data) of how much Web Developers / Programmers in different parts of the world are paid.

If anyone has 20 - 60 seconds to spare and fill the anonymous survey, it will be very helpful.

You will find the survey here:

After I get enough answers I'll also share the results in here, so others could benefit form it as well.

Thank you very much.