Adding more "did you mean?" suggestions

yk.nishijima
Hi all,

Disclaimer: I'm the creator of the did_you_mean gem

Now that the development of Rails 6.0 has begun and support for older Rubies will be dropped, I think it is time to adopt the did_you_mean gem to take Rails' DX up to the next level. Rails already shows task name suggestions when a rails g ... command cannot find a task, but there are more situations where we could take advantage of it. For example, you will see potential messages that could be more helpful if you look up the usages of "perhaps" by grep perhaps or ag perhaps.

DidYouMean's spell checker is easy to use. Here are two real-world examples of how rake and fastlane use it:
  • https://github.com/ruby/rake/pull/221/files
  • https://github.com/fastlane/fastlane/blob/94f0d282/fastlane/lib/fastlane/documentation/actions_list.rb#L91-L98
Let me know what you all think.

Thanks,