[ActiveStorage] Any plans for file versioning?

[ActiveStorage] Any plans for file versioning?

Whyves
Hi guys,

We need to implement versioning in our product and unfortunately this is not yet supported by ActiveStorage. Do any of you know if someone is working on it ... or maybe another gem that does that? I searched but didn't find anything. If something is in progress we could possibly contribute.

Thanks!