ActionView PR reviewer?

Stefan Wrobel-2
It seems that an usual number of PRs to ActionView seem to sit without review which makes me wonder if maybe there's a gap in coverage amongst the maintainers as other tags seem to get reviewed pretty quickly. I noticed this because I opened a pretty simple PR about 6 weeks ago and haven't heard anything. Anyway, I'd love to get whoever is the proper reviewer to take a look at it, as well as close the gap to make sure PRs are being looked at in a timely manner. Not complaining - I know everyone is busy and donating their time, just trying to make sure an oversight gets addressed, if there is one.