Action Controller: Exception caught.

Thouba Nahakpam
Hello,
When I try to access localhost:3000, it shows ActiveRecord::NoDatabaseError. Can anybody tell me how to fix it? I have attached a screenshot of it below.
Thanks.

RAD.JPG

Re: Action Controller: Exception caught.

Walter Lee Davis
It appears that you have configured a database, but that database isn't running correctly, or doesn't have a user named "root". That name is commonly used in a default MySQL install. If you're using a different database engine, then the default user may be named differently. That's where I would start looking. The answer will be very specific to your own server.

Walter

> On Mar 23, 2020, at 11:11 AM, Thouba Nahakpam <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
> When I try to access localhost:3000, it shows ActiveRecord::NoDatabaseError. Can anybody tell me how to fix it? I have attached a screenshot of it below.
> Thanks.
>
> <RAD.JPG>

Re: Action Controller: Exception caught.

SM Ehsan
Hello,
I think you misconfigure the database.
There is no database username named root.

Please check the database.yml file.

Thank you