[ANN] RubyHACK CFP closing soon

Max-202
Hi All,

Last year was a very successful event and we hope to top that when we hold the 2nd annual RubyHACK conference in Salt Lake City, Utah May 3 / 4 2018.  The CFP is still open until January and we’d like your support!  If you’ve got fine-tuned presentations or are a beginner wishing to get in front of a supportive group, we may have room for you.  Please submit a CFP at http://rubyhack.com/cfps/new#cfp_page

If you, or anyone you know, might be interested in sponsoring our event this year, please check out the website and let us know.  It’s shaping up to be a great event and you could make it even better!

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Max